SAMSUNG PM853T 960GB - $159.99

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
i was able to get in touch with the seller and ordered directly with a paypal invoice. we'll see if I get tracking / they mentioned it would ship today.

Reactions: Hailey T

Hailey T

Dec 6, 2016
Already gone. ****.

If the seller has around 80? Any chance the seller will post another for sale.

I am the seller, they have been reposted at a higher price. Paypal direct I can do them for $159 for orders larger than 20. $169 for any less than that.

Thanks,
Hailey-

JSchuricht

Apr 4, 2011
Just got my tracking number. Only 3 hours away from the seller but Fedex likes to send stuff from Dallas to Houston then back to Austin so it may be a few days.

Hailey T, where did you hear about Samsung getting out of memory? They still have fabs outside of the US cranking out flash last I heard.

keybored

May 28, 2016
That doesn't seem likely. Their drives are still selling at a premium, at least in the consumer market, and people are paying that premium. I just don't see them abandoning that advantage... Heck, they just released the new 960 series. You don't release new stuff if you plant to exit the market.

JSchuricht

Apr 4, 2011
Sorry JSchuricht about the shipping, but we have a Fed ex account and they allow our drop offs all the way till 8:30PM CST so we are still able to ship stuff, even orders are still coming in now.
No worries, it's purely a Fedex routing issue, nothing to do with you.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
I'm assuming these are probably OEM (the Lenovo X-server stickers) drives with no warranty? As long as they are reliable, still a good deal...