Trouble with ES Xeon

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

azaroth666

Nov 3, 2016
I guess it comes down to buying a new board or CPU. Cost would determine that CPU would be less. Do the L and R suffixes to xeons matter to the socket? Before I order one do I need to make sure the numbers on the chip are a certain thing? Can I basically pick any v3?

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Does it not also depend on the resale value? - The Mobo might be easier to unload;)

azaroth666

Nov 3, 2016
Cool! It's been ordered! In a few weeks wen I get it I'll update everyone with how it's working. Thank you all again for the help!

Reactions: Marsh

azaroth666

Nov 3, 2016
After waiting for almost a month, I got the CPU in the mail, swapped it out, got the brand new BIOS from Asus, and B00M! I'm up and running Windows. Thank you all so much for the help. I can't thank everyone enough for the Patience and information you all have shared with me!

Reactions: William

charliewong

Jun 28, 2019
Q-Code 19 is a memory issue.
I suspect its something with your RAM not being on the QVL list and they haven't added the necessary codes into the BIOS.

Just on the off chance, do you have any PCIe cards plugged in besides a GPU ?
did you fix this issue?