WTB 2/4 TB 2.5" Hard drives

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
Confirmed GoMach5 is PrivateColo, aka Joshua Prout. Avoid. Thanks Bradford and Churchhill :)
Not really sure how you connect your information but there is no association there. As I said before if you cant prove what you say don't say it your an admin at LET so you can do as you please I'm not to much bothered by LET but don't try and tarnish someone names because you THINK things.

jarland

Oct 27, 2016
Not really sure how you connect your information but there is no association there. As I said before if you cant prove what you say don't say it your an admin at LET so you can do as you please I'm not to much bothered by LET but don't try and tarnish someone names because you THINK things.
Anyone desiring proof can message me. It's not a suspicion, I proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. What's going to drive you crazy is that I'm not telling you how, because that's how you learn to improve.

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
Anyone desiring proof can message me. It's not a suspicion, I proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. What's going to drive you crazy is that I'm not telling you how, because that's how you learn to improve.
I'm not bothered by the whole situation as I've told you before here and on LET whoever you feel I'm associated with I'm not my company is sole owned by myself and I run it alone no others are associated. Your welcome to take that how you will. LowEndTalk will not make or break GoNode5 for it is lowendtalk but my name will not be tarnished because of ones speculation.

TheRiderMan

Jun 23, 2015
I'm not bothered by the whole situation as I've told you before here and on LET whoever you feel I'm associated with I'm not my company is sole owned by myself and I run it alone no others are associated. Your welcome to take that how you will. LowEndTalk will not make or break GoNode5 for it is lowendtalk but my name will not be tarnished because of ones speculation.
You never addressed the fact you were shilling for privatecolo on the other forum. Links were already provided for that - you failed to address it. I don't think anyone here thinks you are anyone other than privatecolo.

jarland

Oct 27, 2016
You never addressed the fact you were shilling for privatecolo on the other forum. Links were already provided for that - you failed to address it. I don't think anyone here thinks you are anyone other than privatecolo.
To be clear, Billy Evans is a buddy of Joshua Prout's. They bike together down in Houston. Joshua Prout is the person behind the PrivateColo scam, the same person who started IgniteServers and scammed a bunch of members over at my forum. Joshua Prout is the one logging into these accounts and claiming to be Billy Evans.

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
To be clear, Billy Evans is a buddy of Joshua Prout's. They bike together down in Houston. Joshua Prout is the person behind the PrivateColo scam, the same person who started IgniteServers and scammed a bunch of members over at my forum. Joshua Prout is the one logging into these accounts and claiming to be Billy Evans.
I bike with numerous amounts of people all over the world, I am a two time national flat race competitor my bike life has nothing to do with the company I run. Your accusations aren't proof as I said before its sufficient enough for low end talk because the community is based on drama and your the administrator.

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
That situation was irrelevant for me to speak on so I didn't. I have the transaction for the hard drives I bought and the reversal receipt from my bank I just didn't feel the situation was relevant.

TheRiderMan

Jun 23, 2015
That situation was irrelevant for me to speak on so I didn't. I have the transaction for the hard drives I bought and the reversal receipt from my bank I just didn't feel the situation was relevant.
Well - anyone that read it clearly sees there is a link between you two at the least - a direct personal link. I'd guess you are done here in the buying/selling forum as everytime you post here it's going to be brought up that you can't be trusted. Your failure to see the relevance - doesn't mean the rest of us don't see one and your failure to explain it dooms you here.

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
Well - anyone that read it clearly sees there is a link between you two at the least - a direct personal link. I'd guess you are done here in the buying/selling forum as everytime you post here it's going to be brought up that you can't be trusted. Your failure to see the relevance - doesn't mean the rest of us don't see one and your failure to explain it dooms you here.
My reason for being here is strictly for the knowledge of the members not to buy or sell anything.

jarland

Oct 27, 2016
Then why did you "buy" drives from PrivateColo and why were you the only one to receive a refund?
If you want to make it real fun, ask him why GoNode5 has two daughters but Billy Evans has two sons. Joshua Prout has two daughters, btw (and there is no Joe Myrez).

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
Then why did you "buy" drives from PrivateColo and why were you the only one to receive a refund?
Maybe you didn't read my post well enough I did not receive a refund I charged back my credit card from the purchase. Also who in there right mind would pass up 4tb drives for $70 a pop?? that's the reason I purchased them.

If you want to make it real fun, ask him why GoNode5 has two daughters but Billy Evans has two sons. Joshua Prout has two daughters, btw (and there is no Joe Myrez).
That sounds as retarded as it looks GoNode5 is a company your trying to compare incomparable things. Also not to mention I have 3 sons and a daughter be sure your looking at the right person on facebook since you are basing your whole conclusion off facebook.

jarland

Oct 27, 2016
Maybe you didn't read my post well enough I did not receive a refund I charged back my credit card from the purchase. Also who in there right mind would pass up 4tb drives for $70 a pop?? that's the reason I purchased them.

That sounds as retarded as it looks GoNode5 is a company your trying to compare incomparable things. Also not to mention I have 3 sons and a daughter be sure your looking at the right person on facebook since you are basing your whole conclusion off facebook.
Weird, so I guess you lied here: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/103228-i-love-my-2-kids-but-i-hate-this-time-of-year-back-to-school/

Facebook is one of many many things in my arsenal. I haven't scratched the surface. I'll gladly share the full proof with anyone but you. I'm only sharing things that were interesting, but not the smoking guns, or even where they came from, because I'm not going to teach you how to do better. You've also threatened me with a lawsuit via Twitter, so I'll save the best for court.

GoNode5, LLC on Twitter

Reactions: Jon Massey

CyberSkulls

Apr 14, 2016
So if you were buying bunk beds for your daughters but now you only have one daughter, what happened to the other one?

I'm going to make popcorn..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jarland

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
Confirmed GoNode5 is PrivateColo, aka Joshua Prout. Avoid. Thanks Bradford and Churchhill :)

Joshua Prout
Digital Realty Data Centers & Colocation
The University of Texas at Arlington
Arizona State University

This guy on facebook? We sure? Is it the same guy on the sex offender watch list?

jarland

Oct 27, 2016
Joshua Prout
Digital Realty Data Centers & Colocation
The University of Texas at Arlington
Arizona State University

This guy on facebook? We sure? Is it the same guy on the sex offender watch list?
It is. Photos match. He also posts his bike pictures on there and, at least once, posted photos of the same bikes on osbot.

Fun thing:
Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-16-38-03.png
Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-16-38-20.png

Note the comment on the facebook photo, none other than Billy Evans. They're tight enough that Billy verified his ID and signed the papers this time, but the osbot account makes it apparent that Joshua is the one controlling the forum accounts. Makes sense that "Billy" always uses a VPN in that context.

Another, for kicks:
Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-16-30-45.png
Screen-Shot-2016-10-27-16-30-56.png