New Profile Posts

1. Dbuffed
    Dbuffed
    Almost Christmas =)
  2. csp-guy
    csp-guy
    I am here to learn, it is good to be here. :-)
    1. Dbuffed likes this.
  3. krista
    krista
    krista is actively seeking employment, preferably writing intricate code in c, c++, or assembly for interesting and exotic new hardware.
  4. YardBouncer
    YardBouncer
    "Do you have a backup?" means "I can't fix this."
    1. Dbuffed likes this.
  5. Thomas42
    Thomas42 Pradawny
    Hi,
    I'm interested by the Mikrotik CRS317-1G-16S+RM you are selling. Is it still available? I'm in Paris.
  6. Detonyle
    Detonyle tenyosama
    I bought to him 2 Supermicro X10SDV, very nice guys! and really fast transactions +++
  7. F1ydave
    F1ydave acquacow
    HP iodrive 2...do you have any idea why with the driver SRV-IO is still disabled? Is it that the 6.0 esxi driver I got isn't compatible with 6.7u2?
  8. jcl333
    jcl333 muhfugen
  9. marcoi
    marcoi
    Working hard or is it hardly working?
    1. ewer0012 and redrum like this.
  10. eptesicus
    eptesicus incorpusyehtee
    Hi! Do you have any information on the fan mod you did for the PSUs in the Chenbro NR40700/Slicestor 1440? I ordered a couple of these servers and foresee having to modify the PSU fans...
  11. Terry Wallace
  12. nthu9280
    nthu9280
    Designing Rube-Goldberg solutions utilizing principles of "Mushroom Theory of Management"
  13. Kanid99
    Kanid99
    Node 304
  14. myrison
    myrison
    8 years of browsing here and still a "new member". Guess I should speak up more. ;)
    1. frogtech likes this.
  15. moblaw
    moblaw croakz
    Is the Lenovo 430-16i identical with broadcom 9305-16i? Or does it require you to flash to it-mode to get rid of lenovo firmware?
  16. Harry P. Nyce
    Harry P. Nyce
    Hý, i'm nýce.
  17. Antonio
    Antonio TekramCalvin
    I am interested in 4 of the hgst 10tb sas drives, please quote for shipping to 90803.
    1. TekramCalvin
      TekramCalvin
      Hi Antonio, I have the shipping quote for you when you are ready. Any way we can take this to message or email?

calvink@tekram.com
      Dec 11, 2018
  18. dwright1542
    dwright1542 flex737
    R430 Ever get down to Philly? I'll take it if we can meet up.
  19. fohdeesha
    fohdeesha
    I am become death process
  20. Radian