TinyMiniMicro Stackable Shelving

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

jgreyz

Oct 10, 2021
Has anyone either built DIY shelving or found a good product to use or modify to stack either TinyMiniMicro and/or their power bricks? I would really like to use this vertical space better and at least stack the power bricks in something securely.

I'll have to sketch up some ideas of what I was thinking of building to accomplish this.

Reactions: Patrick

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
There are vendors out there with LARGE power bricks and then 2, 4 etc... connections you can use for multiple systems from one brick... sorry no URL or source, I got one years ago for my desktop audio stack, cut down on 4 power bricks... might be something that helps you organize better.

jgreyz

Oct 10, 2021
There are vendors out there with LARGE power bricks and then 2, 4 etc... connections you can use for multiple systems from one brick... sorry no URL or source, I got one years ago for my desktop audio stack, cut down on 4 power bricks... might be something that helps you organize better.
That's an idea to find one of those