Search results

1. O

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

Follow this guide: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/guide-crossflashing-fujitsu-praid-cp400i-d3307-a12-to-it-mode.41915/
  2. O

Problem was in the Chassis ID Eprom, a memory in the front panel where some data (like serial number, chassis type, backplane configuration) is stored. I downloaded this tool and tried several configs - since TX1320 M3 was not yet supported. Maybe someone could find a newer version of that...
  3. O

yes sure, cabling is correct. Replaced OOB cable and backplane with parts took from another server but nothing has changed. I hope to hear from someone that have 8x2.5" config.
  4. O

I flashed CP400i card to IT mode. In the second backplane Amber leds continue to Blink in reverse order. Tried with storcli and ledctl. With system powered down I see only the hdd 0-3 in sensors section of iRmc. I throw in the towel... maybe there is another spare part or jumper settings.
  5. O

No one with 8x2.5" disks to check that?
  6. O

update: if i reverse oob cable (BP1 and BP2) in the BP2 leds start blinking correctly and in BP1 in a reverse order. With cable disconnected, in both backplanes leds blink in reverse order. I replaced raid card, backplane and cables with no luck :( Any help would be appreciated
  7. O

Hello, new TX1320 M3 owner here. I added a second 8x2.5" backplane. Disks are being detected in the correct slot but orange leds blink in reverse order when using 'locate' feature of the CP400i controller. i.e. disk present in slot 7, led blinks in slot 4, disk in slot 6 led blinks in slot 5...