Search results

1. H

EU Gigabyte Mainboard MC12-LE0 Re1.0 AMD B550 AM4 Ryzen

I believe I had a similar issue, and reading thru the early pages of this thread it was suggested to update the bios via the UEFI which worked for me at least (I did need to get the uefi flash software from AMI as it's not included in gigabyte's downloads)
  2. H

Sorry I can't right now, but I'll see what I can do in coming days
  3. H

Here's an example of the CPU temp policy (policy's are just different curves, you can have one for CPU, one for ambient temp, etc). The policy reference table is where you define the key values to create the curve: At 30C I want the PWM load on the fan(s) to be 30% and increase linearly 100% PWM...
  4. H

I've not had any issues setting up fan curves, what part do you find strange?
  5. H

Fan controls are in the IPMI system, under settings>fan profile
  6. H

Yeah the documentation is a bit vague on that part, you need to download and copy the AMI BIOS utility to your USB stick (and put the file afuefix64.efi in the SPI_UPD folder) You can get it here Custom UEFI/BIOS - Aptio & AMBIOS Also are you sure you downloaded the right bios update? you...
  7. H

I'm so glad this thread exists, wasn't able to get the BIOS to update via the BMC, but going through the UEFI Shell worked like a charm Really happy with this board for a dedicated NAS