Search results

1. S

[WTB] US - MA Synology RX415 DX517 Any 6Gb/s E-SATA Synology Enclosure

Hi All! Looking to expand my Synology's drive capacity. Looking for a DX517 Ideally, but will take E-SATA rackmount units (Such as an RX415) as well for the right price. (They can supposedly work with a driver tweak). Let me know what you've got and what you want for it! Thanks everyone...
  2. S

HGST HUSMM1616ASS201 Shows as SAS 6Gbps after changing values in Niagara for 12Gbps (**** EMC)

Hey everyone, I've been having issues with these stupid HGST 1.6TB SSDs HGST HUSMM1616ASS201 Shows as SAS 6Gbps, when the datasheet reports the drive family as 12G SAS. It does have an EMC part number, so I'm assuming the firmware is choking/ rate-limiting the disk? I followed the Niagara 4.3...
  3. S

[FS] [US-MA] NetApp DS 4246 & DS 4243 Disk Shelves 24x4TB SAS (96TB Total)

[FS] [US-MA] NetApp DS 4246 & DS 4243 Disk Shelves 24x4TB SAS (96TB Total) As the title states, looking to get rid of some of my extra NetApp Arrays. Willing to sell disks & shelves seperately but would prefer to sell as one. 3x NetApp DS4246 Disk Shelves DS4243 shelves will be added...
  4. S

Bounty - FREE DISKS if you can figure it out. Struggling with these Toshiba PX02SMU080 800GB SAS SED SSDs

Hey everyone, I've been struggling to unlock some 800GB Toshiba (NetApp) 520 Format SED SSDs. I've tried parted magic and a few other things with no success. The only thing I have been able to figure out is to modify the grub config on my ubuntu server to allow priviliged ATA commands. I've...