Search results

1. MultiUser

How to Unzip multilevel files recursively.

First off, I hope that lingo is correct. Let me explain what I am trying to do... I have a bunch of .rar files that have several .zip files in them. So its like .RAR that when unzipped is just a file of that name. Then, when I open that folder, I need to unzip (OR move here) the contained zip...
  2. MultiUser

The Backup Plan - Software - What is yours?

So, I like to have a "backup plan" file on my NAS for when I spin up a new VM or bare metal. This gives me a good place to start when I start up a new machine. VLC Handbrake libdvdcss.dll EaseUS Partition Manager GParted Putty Advanced IP Scanner NordVPN Qbittorrent PowerToys Aomei Partition...
  3. MultiUser

(Closed) No Longer Looking for NR12000 32BG preferably.

I am in the market for another Chenbro NR12000 32GB Ram if anyone is getting rid of one for a reasonable price.
  4. MultiUser

(SOLVED) Wiwynn lyra SV315 - How to get all 10 bays working?

I bought two of these servers for a couple of nas builds. But for the life of me I can only get bays 0-3 and B0 working. Bay 4-7 and B1 seem not to be there. Do I need to set my bios differently or buy a hardware key of some sort? I have heard a little bit about something called rksata8 and...