Search results

1. E

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

Yes, my friend. Currently, due to many companies competing with us, but seeing our good sales, they have no inventory at all and are not clear about the price of our products. Currently, the vicious competition of 7282 has led to us all selling at a loss. We will maintain the best service to all...
  2. E

So my friend, those who use my pictures are all other despicable sellers who are stealing and confusing my pictures, and there is a high possibility of fraudulent behavior
  3. E

Dear friends, please note that there have been a lot of new accounts on eBay recently impersonating my store. Please note that our company currently only has inwm9492 and tugm4470 eBay accounts, and other accounts using my name are all fake. Please prevent being deceived. Thank you for your...
  4. E

Hello my friend, this h11 series motherboard will not make any sound unless it is a high temperature alarm, and the motherboard version belongs to REV2.0
  5. E

Tugm4470 - 4 x 32GB modules returned for exchange - no response for 7 days now...

Hello my friend, may I ask if you have already contacted me?
  6. E

Tugm4470 - 4 x 32GB modules returned for exchange - no response for 7 days now...

My friend, I have discovered that this is an issue with eBay. After replying to your message on December 12th, I did not receive your letter, which caused me to not reply to your message
  7. E

My friend, I have checked your ID information and have sent you a refund for 4x32g 3200 memory. This way, you can purchase the memory you need again because it is easier to operate
  8. E

My friend, please send me your eBay ID so that I can check for any information I missed
  9. E

Oh my goodness, I'm very sorry my friend. Due to my frequent business trips recently, I forgot to reply to your message. Fortunately, a fan told me this message, and we will come to solve your problem immediately
  10. E

MZ32-AR0 No IPMI or No POST (Solved)

Hello my friend, the best compatible memory for this motherboard and the Epyc series CPU is 2Rx4 type memory ok
  11. E

Hello my friend, the best compatible memory for this motherboard and the Epyc series CPU is 2Rx4 type memory
  12. E

Haha, okay, I'm glad you solved the problem
  13. E

Hello my friend, first of all, you need to check if your router has the function of automatically obtaining IP addresses. If not, you can set it. Also, it takes 5-8 minutes for the first startup of this motherboard to display VGA. If you are using 16 memory, its self check will take longer. When...
  14. E

Thank you very much for your understanding. I have returned to the Shenzhen company to continue my work. If you have any questions, please feel free to consult me. Thank you
  15. E

Thank you very much for your support. Thank you
  16. E

Hello my friend, thank you very much. I have contacted eBay multiple times before to report, but it has not been effective
  17. E

Hello my friend, I'm very sorry. Due to my grandfather's death, I went home for a few days. I'm back now. You can contact me anytime. Thank you