Search results

1. F

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

Anyone using MS-01 with a GPU? If yes, which card?
  2. F

Working as expected following vGPU (SR-IOV) with Intel 12th Gen iGPU [Updated Nov 2023] Just ensure to have sysfsutils installed on the host.
  3. F

Anyway able to perform iGPU passthrough on Proxmox?
  4. F

Yes, it's Grafana. I'm exporting data from PVE using Telegraf to InfluxDB.
  5. F

After 3 hours, the temperature is stable at 46.5C with same load and environment. It’s still a >10°C improvement for sure.
  6. F

At least -15°C from the stock paste so far. I had 55-60 with very low usage, now 40-45. I’ll monitor it during the weekend.
  7. F

Just replaced the thermal paste on my MS-01. I'll monitor during the next days but first data seems great! Core package is stable at 40°C with the same load/environment as before. Green is CPU package, yellow is NVME (990 Pro), red is ambient temperature. I used ARCTIC MX-6.
  8. F

Is it possible to disable the power LED and the NIC lights?
  9. F

ARTICLE: Encrypted Throughput on Minisforum MS-01 (21.3Gbps using ZeroTier)

Great content! Are you using VyOS on bare metal for specific reasons rather than as guest VM? Do you use some DNS container as well or just DNS forwarder? Thank you!
  10. F

Minisforum MS-01 Review The 10GbE with PCIe Slot Mini PC

Great! How did you load the module?
  11. F

I would replace it immediately since you bough the unit on Amazon.
  12. F

It should be possible, Windows hosts are able to do it as confirmed here: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/minisforum-ms-01-review-the-10gbe-with-pcie-slot-mini-pc.42827/post-409174
  13. F

Minisforum MS-01 BIOS

It's not public yet, any changelog available besides the CVE fix?
  14. F

Anyone is able to retrieve and control the fan values from Debian/Proxmox host on MS-01?
  15. F

Did you find any way to control the fans on Proxmox?
  16. F

Minisforum MS-01 opnsense VM: WAN & LAN low performances

Weird, I had the same config but got just 400Mbps in LAN/WAN.. I disabled the hardware offload as advised, however the CPU load was very low and I don’t think was the cause, as the same config is performing flawlessly on Debian VM
  17. F

What’s your connection type, any particular config on pfSense? Are you testing just WAN throughput with no LAN behind pfSense?
  18. F

Would you mind to share (also in private to avoid spam) the VM config and any custom change you applied to pfSense? I had issues testing opnsense on it: https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/minisforum-ms-01-opnsense-vm-wan-lan-low-performances.43291/#post-413153 I was unable to find...
  19. F

Anyone using MS-01, Proxmox and pf/opnsense for testing 10G connectivity? Any experience so far?
  20. F

Minisforum MS-01

Nope, no high CPU load on opnsense! No evident bottlenecks.. Do you have a link for the NICs firmware? Thank you! EDIT: I did a firmware update using this package Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) Update Utility for Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter 700 Series Intel(R) Ethernet NVM Update Tool NVMUpdate...