Search results

1. C

EXPIRED Cheap 32GB 3200 RegECC Memory Bundles

Update, he was evasive at first but I stood my ground. Got the product today and everything is fine now.
  2. C

EU [EU-Germany][SOLD]FS: 4x AMD Instinct MI100 and Infinity Fabric Link 4-Slot-Bridge [SOLD]

Dang, I want them so bad, but don't have the space for them :(
  3. C

Ok, I kind of called him out, lets see how he reacts.
  4. C

I got the same message, so maybe not the best listing?
  5. C

But for some reasons I cant buy from him. And all other listings are way above 60€ a stick
  6. C

OK, will add EU only :(. But returns are 1 Month
  7. C

Hi, I found on ebay that one Chinese seller sells SK-Hynix 32G DDR4 3200 Reg ECC bundles for pretty cheap. Here is is the link: https://www.ebay.de/itm/175953774704 Prices are: Amount Price single Price 2x 71 € 142 € 4x 58 € 230 € 8x 57 € 450 €
  8. C

Mellanox SX6012, HP 544+ QSFP+ and 40GBASE-LR4 modules

You can, here is a simple guide on how to do it: Step-by-Step Guide on performing a Loopback test on a switch port Also I think mellanox have also cli tools to perform it, probably mlxlink.
  9. C

Mellanox SX6012, HP 544+ QSFP+ and 40GBASE-LR4 modules

Well I did looked in a active fibre optics cable a few years back and have now a permanent white dot at the bottom right. So, don't recommend.
  10. C

EU FS: Spring cleaning of my home data center and tech pile

is it that insane? I normally look on sold Items on ebay, take the median and sometimes go down a bit.
  11. C

Added Threadripper bundle and did some price cuts.
  12. C

EU [FS&WTB] EU-DE - WTB: Broadcom Trident switches, Ruckus R550, ConnectX-6, 7050QX-32S, Ruckus SZ124+switches

Well I have a ConnectX 6 single port Infiniband adapter, sadly without a heatsink :(
  13. C

I hope they work and serve you well in the future.
  14. C

Hey would it be interesting for someone to put the Intel Xeon 8272cl Bundle into a sick Frankenstein 3U case with Silent Power-supplies and and sell it here. I think of going 4U with my Genoa build, so don't need that case either. Kind of this one just without handles and a PDB with 6 PCIe...
  15. C

AMD Epyc Bergamo / Genoa (9734/9534) for ~40% of MSRP (and "free" mboard) @ NewEgg (2023/07/16)

Especially the OEM Milan CPUs are sometimes pretty cheap. Sadly I can't use them on my current project. I am Bios limited to Rome with max TDP of 225W. And the next one will be Genoa 96core so..., no Milan for me it seems.
  16. C

o_O No worrys. ------- Why does that mainboard gets cheaper and cheaper. I had to pay 1k when it was released :(. Its insane!!
  17. C

'Removed' sold items and added some Items I am willing to trade. Also some minor price cuts.