Search results

1. S

Software Deployment Tool Recommendations

If Jenkins wasn't your thing and you need something that works with both Windows and Linux, I'd check out Ansible. It's open source, pretty straightforward to use, and handles software deployment across platforms, including Debian. Ansible lets you automate tasks and manage configurations...
  2. S

Dell C6100 random power off - Help please

I get a error for ambient Temperature above threshold in the BMC log, but when I can get it running the sensor says that the temp is 0 degrees C. It’s in a temperature controlled room at 63 degrees and all the fans are running at 1425 RPM so I know it’s not overheating
  3. S

Yes the power supplies are all good, I believe it’s the fan control board which controls the power distribution but I can’t find any firmware anywhere for it. The firmware on Dells website doesn’t work
  4. S

I have a Dell C6100 with the 24 bays and 4 nodes. It doesn’t matter how many nodes I power up it can be just one and randomly it will turn off. Both power supplies are lit green. Sometimes it will stay on for a day or 2 but when you power it back on it runs for about30-60 seconds and shuts off...