Search results

1. G

DL180 G6 12 cores !! $399 - SICK DEAL! 14 LFF RPS 8GB RAM

Could you put typical SATA desktop hard drives in these? Like could you fill this with cheap 4tb hard drives?
  2. G

HP P410 Controller : How do you get notification of failed drive?

Thanks for the help mattr, But that version (file cp020548.exe) on the P410 webpage will not install on my MicroServer with WHS 2011. Any ideas?
  3. G

Again sounds like french to me. I appreciate the response but acronyms that I don't even know what they are. You must do this for a living.
  4. G

"it throws event log which you can forward" How is this done exactly? "it also installs a web app on server o/s windows." it did not automatically install a web app on WHS 2011 when I installed the card in my MicroServer. What are you talking about here exactly? Are you talking about the...
  5. G

I installed an HP P410 RAID controller in my HP N40L ProLiant MicroServer. My OS is WHS 2011. But I see no way of getting notification of a drive failure other than having to manually open the HP Array Configuration Utility software yourself. In the P410 manual it talks about using HP Systems...
  6. G

HP RAID Controllers on the Intel 2600GZ Platform (P212 and P420)

Do you know if this card can work in an HP N40L that is using a modded BIOS as to get port multiplication on the external eSATA port? I flashed the BIOS on my N40L as to get full speed on the internal ODD SATA Port, but this modded BIOS also has the ability to enable port multiplication and...
  7. G

Seeking a RAID 5 controller that is compatible with HP N40L Microserver modded BIOS

Seeking a RAID 5 controller that is compatible with HP N40L Microserver w/modded BIOS I would like to know if anyone has a RAID card running RAID 5 in their HP N40L with the modded BIOS , but also has a multi-drive enclosure attached to the external eSATA port with port multiplication enabled...