Search results

1. maze

EU [FS] 6x 20TB spinners, 2x 14TB

Smooth sale, good discs, good packing and very Quick shipping after payment went through :) deffo rec buying from pimposh!
  2. maze

EU [FS] 6x 20TB spinners, 2x 14TB

sold or? interested if not
  3. maze

EU WTB: Lenovo SA120

Still looking. Had one reach out but was from the US and I am little hesitant on that part..
  4. maze

Yeah.. i had two 3 years ago that i parter ways with to put all storage in Google drive, that seems to have ended now, so trying to source something for my Home rack - which is quite depth limited.. esit: and even more hardto come by in the EU..
  5. maze

Thanks - have created a post there. Couldnt see any when looking.
  6. maze

Sure, but the SA120 is tolerable :)
  7. maze

Looking for one (or possibly more) of these.. Anyone selling? Alternatively if anything similar has come around - the MD1000 wont fit my rack due to depth, and also seems to run pretty loud..
  8. maze

EU [SOLD][DK]WTS 10x New 16TB Seagate Ironwolf Pro

Sorry :) - gotta sort out some cash for other purposes
  9. maze

Haha, you should give yourself a pre-christmas present ;)
  10. maze

Seagate Ironwolf Pro discs ST16000NE000 Still in bags, prod date around august 28th 2021 comes with the 5 years warranty from seagate directly from the prod date.. 300€/ea or take Them all for 2600€ (shipping excluded - shipping from Denmark)
  11. maze

EU [FS] 4GB Unbuffered DDR3 Sodimm ECC, LGA 3647 square coolers and other things

Happen to have any cpu Coolers for a 2011 narrow (i believe) need it for a Dual xeon v2 box in a 2u case
  12. maze

18TB Enterprise HDD $424.99

Im running quite a few ironwolf pro drives. And have had a few RMA experiences so far.. my numbers are higher than the backblaze stats.. so yeah. The positive thing is that the RMA process just works with seagate, never had a question or issue with the process, and normal turnaround from the...
  13. maze

Sold: Supermicro X11SDV-16C-TP8F for $1,000

shoot me a price indication in dm please
  14. maze

ah sorry, didnt manage to conclude that :( was hoping EU somewhere
  15. maze

Where in the World are you?
  16. maze

CSE-847 Fan Noise Woes.

I ran my 846 with Noctua industrial fans for quite some years.. That worked quite decently. It was their 3k rpm (i think) model i got.. it spun up good when under heavy load, but nothing compared to what your used to now. Edit: One thing though.. have you got an SQ psu? - cause that is a must...
  17. maze

JBOD/DAS enclosure in EU

I'v been looking for a reasonably prices Lenovo SA120 for a while but havent been able to find any in Europe.. and shipping/customs from the us just ruins the thing. So im hoping someone can help me with alternatives that are possible to aquire 2nd hand in Europe .. Main thing is noise and...