Search results

1. A

VRM modify ICC_MAX to run high TDC/TDP OEM processors

There's no next one left, this is a brand new machine. The previous item was second-hand, discarded by others, and learned to use.
  2. A

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much. I have to say important things three times
  3. A

Sir, is the maximum memory frequency of 8272CL only 2666MHz?
  4. A

The second modification was successful. Sir, it's great, it's cool. :p
  5. A

It seems that the modification has failed. I scanned again and ICCMAX changed back. F0
  6. A

Sir, I have made the necessary changes. Please wait a few minutes for me to replace the CPU and check it. G:\i2chelp\MCP2221a_VRM_mod(10052024)>MCP2221a_iccmax_FF.exe -PXE1610C 48 5A The MCP2221a device is connected. ReadBlock( Page00,cmdFD,1)=B3 ReadBlock( Page4F,cmd1A,1)=00 ReadBlock(...
  7. A

There are results now. The F0 in hexadecimal looks very similar to ICC MAX. G:\i2chelp\MCP2221a_VRM_mod(10052024)>MCP2221a_iccmax_FF.exe -scan 20 70 The MCP2221a device is connected. scanning at addr: 20 scanning at addr: 21 scanning at addr: 22 scanning at addr: 23 scanning at addr: 24...
  8. A

Okay, thank you, sir. This motherboard has many "PXE1610C"
  9. A

I scanned several results, not two. How should we handle this situation! MCP2221 I2C/SMBus Terminal Scan results > Bus scan started. 7 bit address used. Start address = 0x10, End address = 0x7F Slave found. 8 bit address = 0x70; 7 bit address = 0x38 Write Slave found. 8 bit address = 0x90; 7...
  10. A

I think of a way now, find something to fix the pins. Then proceed with the scan.
  11. A

Tested it out. 8 (SDA) and contact 3 emit a buzzing sound 9 (SCL) and contact 2 emit a buzzing sound
  12. A

I have tested all three PXE1610C chips on the motherboard and the same results show that they do not emit any beeping sound, but the multimeter displays a certain value.
  13. A

I tested the relationship between pins and contacts. They didn't make any buzzing sound, but there was a numerical display. I used the on/off gear for testing. The multimeter displays values ranging from 133.XX to 134.XX, but there is no beeping sound
  14. A

I will try again at home after work, using the on/off gear to test if they are connected.
  15. A

I tested both of them using a multimeter and they showed the same unit "KΩ" between 1.718 and 1.720.
  16. A

Next I'll ask you how you check the SDA/SCL signals, what stops do I use on the multimeter, and how much voltage do they produce. The GND block using the on/off gear I would have lined up, after lining up these 4 metal contacts, both sides are GND, they are GND1 and GND2 On these 4 contacts, I...
  17. A

There are 2 "PXE1610CPN G003" chips in this area. If you suspect that one of the points (i.e. contacts) is an I2C interface, let me know and I'll take a clearer picture for you.
  18. A

@RolloZ170 Hello sir, disturbing you, I bought a brand new Huawei 2288HV5 machine this time due to the fact that I was refunded for whichever used and obsolete motherboard I tested before. Currently I'm in a situation where I can't find an interface with keywords related to I2C or PWR. I only...
  19. A

@RolloZ170 Everything is fine and running stably. Thank you very much for your help, big brother.
  20. A

Thank you very much for your suggestion. According to your method of testing, the Number and Caps lights on the keyboard will turn off and light up when repeatedly pressed and bounced up :cool: