Recent content by yoggi

1. Y

Fujitsu TX1320 M3 - Cheap low power server (barebone)

@camping8929 I looked at your table... Am I understanding correctly that you never tried the combination of two (2x) M.2 NVMe SSD to PCIe?
  2. Y

@camping8929 Thanks for the clarification.
  3. Y

@camping8929 Regarding finding number 5, are you saying Fujitsu used the wrong colors for 5v and 12v or are the 5v and 12v in the wrong places? I ask as I am planning to convert the Molex to SATA power in order to power a SSD. yoggi
  4. Y

Hi forum members, I think this might be my last question before I pull the trigger and purchase one of these servers to play with. In a minimal configuration (e.g. one SSD and no GPU card), how loud would you say this system is (compared to a normal desktop, compared to a rack server)?
  5. Y

Thanks da8833, it's almost like you are the whole forum all by yourself. You say “Yes, NVMe M.2 SSDs work absolutely fine with a cheap PCIe adapter and can also be used as boot drive.” Do you also happen to know if the Fujitsu TX1320 M3 supports 2x NVMe cards at the same time so that RAID1...
  6. Y

Hi again, da8833 thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions! I have done some more reading and a few additional questions has arisen that I am hoping some of you forum members might be able to answer for me. The server I’m looking at is a barebone stripped of drive cages/caddys...
  7. Y

Hi da8833, Thanks for the quick answer, I appreciate it! No I don’t have a v6 CPU so I’ll need to find one as I most likely will need to update the BIOS. Can I ask what you run on your Proxmox installation and how much memory you have installed? Do you know how many watts your server pulls...
  8. Y

Hi forum members, I just found STH and this thread and I found the topic about Fujitsu TX1320 M3 interesting (I have gone through all the messages in this thread). I am thinking of getting one of these machines for my first home lab but I have a few questions I hope you can help a newbie like...