Recent content by utp

1. U

C6100 extender board USB

Sorry for my unclear question, I was trying ESXi 5.1 and OSX, and the USB was shown as UHCI, which is USB1.0 speed (12MB/sec) My question was are the 2(the extra 1) USB port work as a root hub as separate or do they work as ports under same root (which if thats the case then a USB hub may just...
  2. U

C6100 extender board USB

Just a quick thought, please excuse me if I were wrong, There seems to be only 1 usb host controller on the board, which means all 2(3) USB port share the same USB bandwidth, what would be the diff to a USB hub then lining the onboard USB out? Thanks.
  3. U

The Dell C6100 workstation enclosure

I purchase OSX ML while I was still using a Mac, so I have the files around. Quick search for ESXi with OSX 10.8, it turns out vmware did made some post about it and confirm support. The trick is you will need to patch ESXi itself to allow the installation to go thru, VMware Unlocker for OS X...
  4. U

I know this is gonna be a long shot, I know that there is another PCI-e slot on the board, which I am interested to use it for a USB3 card, anyone any info on pinouts or so on the extra port? Thanks!
  5. U

I see, no wonder the seller didn't even ship the cable that connect to the board. Actually the photos above is actually what I got from the seller, the photo is telling the full story. :) PS: got OSX 10.8.3 running on ESXi 5.1, it works quite nice, next is a display card to passthru...
  6. U

It run on normal ATX power, they short the ATX pin to make the PSU go on and set BIOS to on when power on.
  7. U

I am going to try install OS X 10.8.3 with Esxi 5.1 and Nvidia GFX card passthru with it.
  8. U

The blured part is the interposer board, which is not connected on their bundle, maybe thats why they blur it.
  9. U

I bought 1 set, the case is ammmmmm, kind of cheap.... now running with just the board.