Recent content by TeleFragger

1. T

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

yes we can get prices from various places but usually they are close...man so lenovo is taking people to the cleaners???
  2. T

lenovo site.. went to configure a machine and add it
  3. T

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

i do little too... other than plugging them in!!!! :p got 7 ReoLink POE CCTV cameras in, need to install 8th then done...
  4. T

wow... 64 GB DDR5-4800MHz (SODIMM) - (2 x 32 GB) $1350!!!!
  5. T

i just have mine screwed with the ears...no rails...I figure ai have no need to pull it our as all the cables would prevent it.
  6. T

gettin this 7250 loaded up...
  7. T

F5 Networks 10gb SFP+ Transceivers $4 each on ebay

you never know... at this price why not
  8. T

i bought 10 @ $3 each when i saw this post.. i need 4 lol
  9. T

mine says rukas when i go in... 7250-48p poe
  10. T

not sure but i like my 7250... only been using for a few weeks... 7 POE devices and got 1 more to go.. and 4 10gb sfp+
  11. T

for some reason I thought the m90q gen 3 had a thunderbolt port.. sure wish it did though!!! If it did, I could use the thunderbolt 3/4 10gb nic as i have a nvidia k1200 in the pcie slot...
  12. T

just looked.. the last pack of 4 i bought are om3...10ft...
  13. T

is that on the cable side? i see this in F5 site... F5 Networks F5-UPG-SFP+-R compatible SFP+ transceiver supports up to 400m link lengths over OM4 MMF (300m over OM3 MMF) via an LC duplex connector.
  14. T

i am new to these... these will work with any LC to LC fiber cable? so mellanox connectx-3 en with one of these then LC cable to another one of these plugged into my switch?
  15. T

ok... keeping the transceiver question going!!! I have 4 pc's connected via fiber and work great at 10gb!!!! Now I have a Lenovo Tiny that I am getting a thunderbolt 10gb nic Solo10G (10GBASE-T 10Gb Ethernet Thunderbolt Adapter) - SONNETTECH which is RJ45. This works as that machine is in my...