Recent content by rookin99

1. R

Think this is a good deal

Around 2 to 4 Watts I haven't got a accurate meter, just a generic 1 that measures global consumption of the strip in total and going of that I deduced this number. Not fully populated though.
  2. R

It's more expensive now. I got it on Saturday(it took around 6 days to get to the Netherlands). Its a relatively heavy switch, well built. It has all the desired features like QOS, LACP, port mirroring, vlan, flow control, loop detrction STP, trunking. The GUI is very rudimentary in has the...
  3. R

Well way cheaper is maybe a stretch. It's good priced for the features and connectivity provided. As it stand now I will be getting it on Friday, I will post my findings regarding features like link aggregation vlan and the overall ease of use.
  4. R

[WTB] EU single socket LFF capable server

O.k and what mobo ? And not unimportant from where are you shouting ?
  5. R

On the cheap. I'm dutch so.... depends on the offered server. No need for a blazing epyc or TR. But a nice xeon e5 26xx v3 or v4 or newer with ddr4 is desired. Most important LFF bays. I can jerry rig sas or sata sod's but 3.5 inch drives not so much.
  6. R

Looking for a single socket higher core count server. Preferably LFF capable. Got a SM SYS-1027R-72RFTP with dual 2670 for possible trade or sell. It has got 512GB ram and an extra 128GB in spare ram.
  7. R

I know, here on Dutch ebay like site a 24 port nettgear or cisco managed switch for around 30 to 40. But noisy huh. I have a original SM. Looking to upgrade to a single socket higher core count. Now a dual 2670 v2 with 512GB ddr3. Maybe I'll start a thread got some spare 128gb ram to. But no...
  8. R

Also 2.5 Gb? This for me is perfect though it's in a bedroom no fans no noise and enough connections to expand. I fo hope it supports ljnk aggregation so i can bundle my 2 x2.5 ports card but thats fixable in prox i think. And if it's really necessary I could always add another 10Gb switch. For...
  9. R

I think it's a good deal. Will post my findings here. If its a peace of doodoo I will admit it in all honesty so nobody else will buy it.
  10. R

Understandable, but you do not have to configure it daily. How much difference can there be? Vlan qos pretty straightforward. I will upload some screenshots of the software gui. I think it will be fine since I'm not familiar with any brands other than cisco that my teacher made us configure...
  11. R

$50: 1.9TB Micron 9200 Pro with Adapter

Good find. 500 TB written. From what I read they are rated 3.5 PB write. So I think I will buy me a couple ty.
  12. R

They say its not available in my area anymore. Still listed for 65 euro. Hope they send me the loaded 1.
  13. R

I saw a 8x10 Gb for around 95. But then you need a lot of sfp modules. Not so cheap anymore. To bad it wasn't a rj45 kind. Also the topton nas motherboard fully decked out with 32 GB ram 1TB nvme for 143. I ordered one but I think it's a typo. Normally the kit kosts around 500 with the n6005. I...
  14. R

Supermicro BIOS & IPMI Listing (including older versions)

Any one know how to activate ipmi over Web ui. Its activated in my bios with a correct serial but when accessing through the Web ui I get the error update java needed? Maybe not the correct place but a pointer would be appreciated
  15. R

Supermicro BIOS & IPMI Listing (including older versions)

How yo find for a x9drw-(i)tpf?