Recent content by mike2246

1. M

DIY enclosure question

Will this work for the rosewill case?
  2. M

DIY enclosure question

running all 3.5" 14tb's in the rosewill L4500 case. was hoping for the click and print model lol, that's beyond what I can do
  3. M

DIY enclosure question

Got the Intel Board, SO MUCH CLEANER of an installer rather than the break out sata cable. now I wish there was just a cheap and easy way to add a HotSwap cage to the Rosewill case. I contacted Rosewill about the L4500 and L4412 and they won't sell the cages separately that come with the L4412...
  4. M

DIY enclosure question

What is the little white connector in the 2 corners?
  5. M

DIY enclosure question

Will the 826 and 920P-SQ work with standard atx motherboard? Will be powering 9 14tb drives, 2 pcie 4 nvme cards, 1 hba card, 1 p2200 vga. And maybe 6 fans. Switching from my epyc cpu unraid setup because it's pulling 200w constant. Changing to ryzen 8700 so I have sleep abilities. But after...
  6. M

DIY enclosure question

Would I be able to use my hx1200 psu with this style case? If not what is the upgrade option?
  7. M

DIY enclosure question

No space constraints, just want a backplane to 8643 or similar with 10 hot swap. Any links or models would be appreciated. I can't find any that both in that range
  8. M

DIY enclosure question

Using a LSI 9300 currently with sata break out cables
  9. M

DIY enclosure question

OP I'm in same scenario with same case Found the same intel board on ebay. Was trying to figure out what sff# the connector was. Also if you could share links to any 3d print templates you used. Trying to avoid buying a new 800 case to get a good backplane and hot swap ability.
  10. M

Perc H730P Problems

I built a Home server about a year ago, Installed a H730P with 8 6TB Drives and setup RAID 6. It's been working flawless up until about a week ago I started to notice very slow transfer speeds and constant buffering when streaming (less than 1mb/s). I checked in the Dell Storage Manager program...