Recent content by maze

1. maze

EU [FS] 6x 20TB spinners, 2x 14TB

Smooth sale, good discs, good packing and very Quick shipping after payment went through :) deffo rec buying from pimposh!
  2. maze

EU [FS] 6x 20TB spinners, 2x 14TB

sold or? interested if not
  3. maze

EU WTB: Lenovo SA120

Still looking. Had one reach out but was from the US and I am little hesitant on that part..
  4. maze

Yeah.. i had two 3 years ago that i parter ways with to put all storage in Google drive, that seems to have ended now, so trying to source something for my Home rack - which is quite depth limited.. esit: and even more hardto come by in the EU..
  5. maze

Thanks - have created a post there. Couldnt see any when looking.
  6. maze

Sure, but the SA120 is tolerable :)
  7. maze

Looking for one (or possibly more) of these.. Anyone selling? Alternatively if anything similar has come around - the MD1000 wont fit my rack due to depth, and also seems to run pretty loud..
  8. maze

EU [SOLD][DK]WTS 10x New 16TB Seagate Ironwolf Pro

Sorry :) - gotta sort out some cash for other purposes
  9. maze

Haha, you should give yourself a pre-christmas present ;)
  10. maze

Seagate Ironwolf Pro discs ST16000NE000 Still in bags, prod date around august 28th 2021 comes with the 5 years warranty from seagate directly from the prod date.. 300€/ea or take Them all for 2600€ (shipping excluded - shipping from Denmark)
  11. maze

EU [FS] 4GB Unbuffered DDR3 Sodimm ECC, LGA 3647 square coolers and other things

Happen to have any cpu Coolers for a 2011 narrow (i believe) need it for a Dual xeon v2 box in a 2u case
  12. maze

18TB Enterprise HDD $424.99

Im running quite a few ironwolf pro drives. And have had a few RMA experiences so far.. my numbers are higher than the backblaze stats.. so yeah. The positive thing is that the RMA process just works with seagate, never had a question or issue with the process, and normal turnaround from the...