Recent content by imthatfluffy

1. I

Issues with Gowin?

No issues with customs. Running open sense bare metal
  2. I

Issues with Gowin?

They no longer make the BS version it is only the fan-less fn. If you buy the BS version like I did they will ask if the FN version works instead and ship you the FN in its place.
  3. I

Issues with Gowin?

As I havent a clue what your talking about in terms of unbearable fan noise im going to assume yes? I have two of the GW-FN-1UR2-25G the fan less models. Id have to take them out of my very fan filled rack to know for sure but when I booted them in my lab I dont recall any noise at all. They...
  4. I

Issues with Gowin?

I did have my money refunded. But then after I opened my charge back, suddenly “David” from gowin was able to respond to my emails. As reportedly he “just got back from vacation from Europe.” So I sent the funds BACK over (because its paypal) and a week or so later they were in my receiving...
  5. I

Issues with Gowin?

Hello folks im wondering if anyone else has had issues with gowin recently? I purchased two GW-BS-1UR2-25Gs for a project from their site and I haven't revived any information in weeks. When I had originally purchased the GW-BS-1UR2-25Gs David had emailed me informing me that they didn't have...