Recent content by CharlieBreeze3

1. C

Minisforum MS-01 PCIe Card and RAM Compatibility Thread

This has been enough of a problem that they had to put a card in the box!
  2. C

I had a problem similar to this I'm also using 96GB Crucial. Let me suggest that you try to...

I had a problem similar to this I'm also using 96GB Crucial. Let me suggest that you try to boot it up and give it a half an hour, take a walk if you must. They now put a card in the box that says that the first time you boot it up it can take a while. After my first very long boot process it...
  3. C

Consolidated list of GPU cards that are known to work ? Having read all all the comments (starting weeks ago) and not making a note of graphic cards that work I was hoping if anyone of you can direct me to where they have shown up or just a list of the cards. What is the theoretical power...
  4. C

I have three 4TB Silicon Power Gen 4x4 UD90 running, no problem.
  5. C

Micro code, Proxmox and Debian (Linux). I was confused about some postings referring to installing Micro code and I reached out to some posters for help (Thanks to them). I learned that Proxmox has a problem using big and little cores of the CPU and a Micro code fix is possible. If you...
  6. C

When you were doing the first boot did you do it with a Windows installer. I tried with and without the installer.
  7. C

Should I assume that you saw nothing and then went into the UEFI by using Del., then set the windows secure boot? After this you got a splash screen? When I get my next one I want to make sure that it is the MS-01 having the problem -- not me. Regrettably Amazon does not have more of them and...
  8. C

I let it run for a few minutes and tried may times. It is possible that it might have booted, but no indication that it was going to do that other than the light behind the on/off switch was blue.
  9. C

I received an MS-01 from Amazon and it would not show any video. It would turn on but no splash screen or UEFI screen (Esc. Del.). I tried a couple of good HDMI cables using the HDMI port and two different working monitors. I also tried the USB4 port using Thunderbolt 4 cable. Also used an...
  10. C

I want to use this card and wanted to know the Nvme drives that you have installed and if you have experienced any heat problems, since you reported that the card runs hot. Can you verify that the card has an ASMedia ASM2824 Switch. Any idea regarding the power draw of the cards and drives?
  11. C

DDR4 memory in WRX80 motherboard

Thanks for the video on setting the memory speed. Since I couldn’t see the entire screen of options in the last screen shown, can I assume that voltage will either go to 1.35V automatically or is there a way to set the voltage. Using my eight sticks of DDR 3200 memory: Will this facilitate the...
  12. C

Ironically getting 128 GB to run on the R5E10 was rather simple on the Asus mother board. The problem was with the two other Asus Ryzen AMD 1800X computers with 64 GB of the same 3200 memory. It took a few Bios updates; I suspect the problem was with the “Fabric” distribution of RAM resources...
  13. C

My question is can I get the following memory to work in a WRX80 motherboard with an AMD Ryzen Threadripper™ PRO 3975WX G Skill, Samsung chips matching set of 8 sticks 16 GB each I also have two matched sets of 64 GB of the same memory (timings are the same) that I am using in two RYZEN...