Recent content by bjdea1

1. B

Returning used ebay H11SSL-C +EPYC 7551P + 128GB ram combo, going to post experience here

Refund came through and all has ended well. I can state here that tugm4470 acted honestly and fairly and honoured his obligations as an Ebay seller. While I found the process a little tricky - since it's the first time returning a product to a Chinese ebay seller - in fairness it was handled...
  2. B

Returning used ebay H11SSL-C +EPYC 7551P + 128GB ram combo, going to post experience here

Ok parcel arrived at destination (China) and tugm4470 has initiated a refund. Once funds arrive in my account I will update that all is good.
  3. B

FedEx guy just picked up package. Tugm4470 provided 2 x A6 postage labels (with Fedex barcodes etc) and an A4 sized commercial invoice (for customs I assume?). I just sticky taped both A6 labels on the front (fully covered with wide clear sticky tape) and sticky taped the A4 commercial invoice...
  4. B

Ok turns out I was correct to wait and not post it yet, the address supplied by automated email from ebay was indeed missing details. Anyway doesn't matter as Tugm4470 just supplied FedEx postal labels for me - which was good (well maybe). So I have created a new account for myself on FedEx...
  5. B

Ok I got an automated email from ebay saying my return is ready to post, it had a link which went to an ebay page that basically had his return address on it. Address is all Chinese characters, can't make heads or tails of it, would prefer tugm4470 to confirm address (in english) before I post...
  6. B

I can update that tugm4470 has approved the ebay return - so that's a good sign. Thank you tugm4470 for responding quickly to my ebay return request, much appreciated. Now just waiting for him to supply me with a return postage label.
  7. B

The main issue I was concerned about was that the H1 dimm even though populated was never recognised. I purchased 128GB as part of the combo and when looking at the bios it only ever stated 112GB and digging through the bios further I noted it stated that the H1 dimm was not populated. So my...
  8. B

Hi, I'm new here, I joined because I noticed the ebay seller (tugm4470) I bought a motherboard combo (H11SSL-C + EPYC 7551P + 128G RAM) from is active here and hope he will refund this defective motherboard. This will be another chance for him to show he's a good ebay seller. Obviously if it...