Recent content by awaitnil

1. A

VRM modify ICC_MAX to run high TDC/TDP OEM processors

There's no next one left, this is a brand new machine. The previous item was second-hand, discarded by others, and learned to use.
  2. A

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much. I have to say important things three times
  3. A

Sir, is the maximum memory frequency of 8272CL only 2666MHz?
  4. A

The second modification was successful. Sir, it's great, it's cool. :p
  5. A

It seems that the modification has failed. I scanned again and ICCMAX changed back. F0
  6. A

Sir, I have made the necessary changes. Please wait a few minutes for me to replace the CPU and check it. G:\i2chelp\MCP2221a_VRM_mod(10052024)>MCP2221a_iccmax_FF.exe -PXE1610C 48 5A The MCP2221a device is connected. ReadBlock( Page00,cmdFD,1)=B3 ReadBlock( Page4F,cmd1A,1)=00 ReadBlock(...
  7. A

There are results now. The F0 in hexadecimal looks very similar to ICC MAX. G:\i2chelp\MCP2221a_VRM_mod(10052024)>MCP2221a_iccmax_FF.exe -scan 20 70 The MCP2221a device is connected. scanning at addr: 20 scanning at addr: 21 scanning at addr: 22 scanning at addr: 23 scanning at addr: 24...
  8. A

Okay, thank you, sir. This motherboard has many "PXE1610C"
  9. A

I scanned several results, not two. How should we handle this situation! MCP2221 I2C/SMBus Terminal Scan results > Bus scan started. 7 bit address used. Start address = 0x10, End address = 0x7F Slave found. 8 bit address = 0x70; 7 bit address = 0x38 Write Slave found. 8 bit address = 0x90; 7...
  10. A

I think of a way now, find something to fix the pins. Then proceed with the scan.
  11. A

Tested it out. 8 (SDA) and contact 3 emit a buzzing sound 9 (SCL) and contact 2 emit a buzzing sound
  12. A

I have tested all three PXE1610C chips on the motherboard and the same results show that they do not emit any beeping sound, but the multimeter displays a certain value.
  13. A

I tested the relationship between pins and contacts. They didn't make any buzzing sound, but there was a numerical display. I used the on/off gear for testing. The multimeter displays values ranging from 133.XX to 134.XX, but there is no beeping sound
  14. A

I will try again at home after work, using the on/off gear to test if they are connected.
  15. A

I tested both of them using a multimeter and they showed the same unit "KΩ" between 1.718 and 1.720.